- Memorial Day Events for Sunday 30 May have been POSTPONED to a future date. The mass at St Mary is still on. Please check back here often for updates.
- Veterans Memorial Day Mass at Saint Mary Sunday 30 May at 1000. This event has NOT been postponed. Please wear your class A uniform.
- New Canaan Memorial Day parade Monday 31 May 0900 assembly (still on for now)
- In Person Post meeting: Wednesday, 16 June 2021 @ 7:30 pm Belltown Fire House
- Share your story through the Stamford Veterans Park Partnership Veteran & Military History Program
- Post 9617 Picnic 22 August
- COVID-19 Resource Page
- CT Department Newsletter
- Veterans Memorial Park
- Honor Flight CT
- VFW Fact Sheet
- VFW Action Corps Weekly
- Connecticut State Department of Veterans Affairs
- Military Order of the Purple Heart - Purple Heart Trail
Our programs support our service members while they are on the front line, as they are being discharged and long after they return. Your tax-deductible donation will be immediately directed to the VFW programs where your support is most urgently needed.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - On behalf of the Veterans of Foreign Wars, I would like to take the opportunity to publicly thank Dr. Richard Stone for the outs...
...we want to welcome today's military service members into our ranks to become part of our elite group.
WWII, Korean War, Vietnam War, Persian Gulf War, Kosovo, War in Afghanistan, War in Iraq, War on Global Terror and other Peace-Keeping Expeditionary Campaigns throughout the globe.