We will meet in-person on Wednesday, 21 April at 19:30 hours at the Belltown Firehouse.
Our agenda will include:
- Officer Elections and State Delegate elections
- Memorial Day Events (Ceremony, Parade, Grand Marshal)
- Cemetery Flag Planting (St. John, Woodland, Queen of Peace)
- Poppy sales
- VFW Annual Picnic (proposed Sunday 22 August, Darien VFW)
- 100th Annual State Convention, June 12-13.
- Veterans Memorial Park update
- Road to making Stamford a Purple Heart City
- Share your story
- Vaccination Updates
- State Convention
- Other business
Motions for consideration
- Motion to accept the slate nominated officers and delegates and for a member to cast one vote to elect the nominees on the slate or as modified via discussion.
- Motion to donate $100 to cover VOD, PP, TOY and BSA programs as we did not have any participants.
- Motion to hold a picnic in August in lieu of our regularly scheduled meeting.
- Motion to contribute $### to a Gold Star Family breakfast prior to Memorial Day ceremony.
- Motion to cover cost of 100th Annual Convention Booster for participating members.
Current Useful links
Please check the other sections of our website for useful information