- Post meeting: 16 Oct, 7:30 pm (Veterans Day preparations) Belltown Firehouse
- State Commander, David Green Testimonial Dinner, Rocky Hill 20 October
- Stamford Schools/Local Veterans Day events:
- Stamford HS: Wednesday, November 6th at 11:15 am
- AITE: Thursday, November 7th at 8:00 am
- The Residence at Summer Street: Thursday, November 7th at 12:00 pm
- Westhill HS: Friday, November 8th at 8:00 am
- Turn of River MS: Friday, November 8th at 8:30 am
- Rogers International School: Friday, November 8th at 11:00 am
- Stamford Veterans Park Partnership Gala Event, Thursday, 7 November.
- St. Mary Church Veterans Mass and Dinner, 9 November, 5:30 pm
- Veteran's Day: Nov 11th (Parade, 11/11 Ceremony, Veterans Memorial Park opening)
CT Department Newsletter
Veterans Memorial Park
Connecticut Fallen Star Memorial
VFW Fact Sheet
VFW Action Corps Weekly
Connecticut State Department of Veterans Affairs
Andover, Mass. and Kansas City, Mo. (October 16, 2019) - For the first time ever, U.S. veterans will be able to receive U.S. Department of Veteran'...
...we want to welcome today's military service members into our ranks to become part of our elite group.
WWII, Korean War, Vietnam War, Persian Gulf War, Kosovo, War in Afghanistan, War in Iraq, War on Global Terror and other Peace-Keeping Expeditionary Campaigns throughout the globe.