We are all familiar with combat. Today’s invisible war is a threat to many of us and we must do our part to fight. This may not be the regular warfare we are used to but the mission is the same, WIN. Please follow all the guidance given by the City of Stamford, State of Connecticut and the CDC. Below is more information and pertinent links. If you need assistance please reach out to the commander at 203-918-0329. Lastly be aware of scams!
Stamford COVID Vaccine Information
There are multiple ways to register for a vaccine. For vaccine information in Stamford and Connecticut visit the city's COVID Vaccine webpage
. It has the latest information to included vaccines for bed bound residents. For testing visit the city's COVID Testing webpage
VA Connecticut Healthcare System
VA Connecticut Healthcare System is now offering COVID-19 vaccine to all veterans regardless of age. Depending on location, patients will receive either the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine. As the information is dynamic please check the VA Connecticut Healthcare System
website for up to date vaccine dates, times and instructions.
Key Information for Attendees:
- Open to all veterans.
- Veterans don't need to be enrolled with VA to get vaccine.
- Also open to veteran spouses.
- We are administering the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.
- Location will determine which vaccine you receive.
- Availability is first come, first served at walk-in clinics.
- Mask and physical distancing required.
- To maintain physical distancing, if possible, please don’t bring anyone with you to the clinic.
More COVID-19 Links
If there are other useful links for consideration or if you find broken links, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.